David Reed, Ph.D.
- Dr. Reed provides cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for patients through his Portland, Maine office, and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) training for mental health professionals.
- Dr. Reed was trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) at the Center for Cognitive Therapy, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, where he completed a postdoctoral fellowship in 1994.
- Dr. Reed is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy (ACT).
- Dr. Reed also completed the Problem-Solving Treatment for Primary Care Certification Program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in 2003.
- Dr. Reed was a Clinical Instructor in Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School from 1995 to 2003.
- Dr. Reed is also a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and directs the SomniSkills program for chronic insomnia.
- Dr. Reed is a Psychologist with sport psychology training. He works with athletes participating in a wide range of sports. Dr. Reed helps athletes learn sports psychology tools.